Want to collaborate on a project, hire me for writing or editing work, or tell me your story? Then drop me an email and let’s talk it through over a cup of tea. I always love hearing from people who share my passions and values – particularly if your focus is on women’s rights, health and wellbeing, or refugee issues.
I’ve written for websites with monthly readerships from 100 to 100 million, and edited everything from press releases to books. Contact me to find out how my skills in journalism, copywriting, and communications could help you tell the right stories in the right way.
Please get in touch if:
- You have an important, moving or inspiring story to tell, or an issue that you want to raise awareness of in the media
→ I can help place your story in a relevant magazine, newspaper or online outlet. Check out my portfolio for examples
- You’re a small business owner, looking for great quality written content focused on health, wellness or self-improvement
- You’re an established brand that’s passionate about supporting your customers’ wellbeing through your content marketing
- You’re a charity that supports women, refugees, or people with mental health problems
→ I can help highlight your work in the media, through sensitively written and thoroughly researched features
→ I can use my experience in charity communications to consult with you on getting your message out there
- You’re a PR representing a person, product or service that you know my readers and I will love
→ I can help find you relevant coverage through my own work on health, women’s issues, and wellbeing – but only if I love your client as much as you do!
- You’re a publication looking for an engaging, empathetic and authoritative voice on women’s issues, mental health, or wellbeing
→ I can write brilliant features and interviews, requiring minimal sub-editing and always delivered to deadline.
Rates for writing web content, blogs, and articles
- Fees range from £100-£500 per piece
- For editing and proofreading, contact me to discuss your brief
Small business/charity rate:
- Fees range from £75-£300 per piece
- Editing fees start from £25
- Proofreading from £10
- 10% student discount available
- 20% discount on your next invoice for referring new clients