I provide blog posts and web content writing services to a number of commercial clients, particularly in the fields of healthcare, wellbeing, lifestyle, and women’s issues.
I also work regularly as a content editor for Google Arts & Culture, writing, editing and uploading digital content across a range of subjects. Projects have included Road to Equality, in partnership with the Mayor of London, and The Charities of The Prince of Wales, in partnership with Clarence House.
For St James’s House bespoke client publications I have written partner profiles for charities and businesses including the Alzheimer’s Society, the Institute of Leadership and Management, All3 Media, Allure Jewels, East of England Ambulance Service Trust, and OS Designs.
I have written extensively on psychotherapy and counselling services for RSCPP.co.uk; provided content on the menopause and women’s health for Healthspan; and written on mental and physical health topics for Bupa, LV=, Nationwide Building Society, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and Less-Stress London.
I have also written blog content on women’s lifestyle and personal development topics for both boutique lingerie retailer Sebastian & Millicent, and accountability coach Ayesha Giselle.
Contact me to find out more about how I could help boost traffic to your website or blog through relevant and engaging content marketing.
Google Arts & Culture
- Road to Equality – in partnership with the Mayor of London and more than 20 cultural partners from across the UK
- The Charities of The Prince of Wales – in partnership with Clarence House and The Prince’s charities
- Summer 2019 at Somerset House – in partnership with Somerset House
- Black Cultural Archives – in partnership with Black Cultural Archives
- Utamaduni Wetu: Meet the People of Kenya – in partnership with the National Museums of Kenya
St James’s House:
- A meeting of minds (Alzheimer’s Society) – for RAF 100, centenary album of the Royal Air Force
- Community champions (East of England Ambulance Service Trust) – for RAF 100, centenary album of the Royal Air Force
- Indian Sparkle (Allure Jewels) – for the Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts Club Goodwood: The Pursuit of Excellence 2018 book
- Inner Beauty (OS Designs) – for the Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts Club Goodwood: The Pursuit of Excellence 2018 book
- Clear Vision (All3 Media) – for Vote 100, celebrating the centenary of women’s suffrage
Sebastian & Millicent:
- What would a genderless world look like?
- What anxieties do men and women have about relationships?
- Radical self-love: How to accept yourself unconditionally
- How to have sex after surgery
- 19 things no one tells you about pregnancy
- Selfie-obsessed: Growing up in a social media world
- Friend audit: Why pruning your friends can improve your social life
- 6 secrets to sexual fulfilment
- What’s it like to have a sexual phobia?
- Gut feelings: How does your body guide your choice?
- The joy of giving
- Do you call yourself a feminist?
- Can a man be a feminist?
- ‘Strong is the new skinny’: Exploring attitudes to health
- Dealing with female sexual dysfunction
- ‘Not tonight dear’: How to support your partner through lost libido
- Mental Health Awareness Week: The troubled mind of fashion
- Mental Health Awareness Week: The dark side of meditation
- How to choose your first sex toy
- Feminism around the world
- How sex and love change with age
- Understanding And Breaking Commuter Anxiety
- Breathe Easier: Can Learning New Breath Strategies Help Protect Londoners’ Lungs?
- Driving In The Hot Lane: Staying Cool On The Road In London
- Saving Your Skin: How Pollution Leaves Londoners Vulnerable To Permanent Skin Damage
- Do Babies Feel Urban Stress?
- The Motivation for Moderation
- Profile: The Linden Method – Freedom From Anxiety
- Profile: British Association Of Anger Management – Beat Anger With BAAM
- Surviving The Night Shift
- 5 ways you can harness your commute to boost your work-life balance
- 7 foolproof ways to improve work-life balance
- Identifying 5 stress symptoms, and how to tackle them
- Nine ways to improve your health this World Heart Day
- Alcohol and health: the mythbusting article
- 10 ways to avoid the post-holiday blues
- Perimenopause, oestrogen and why you feel depressed
- Cognitive behavioural therapy: a natural way to help with menopausal depression
- 6 of London’s Best Modern-day Gin Palaces
- Suffragette Cities: Where to celebrate 100 years of votes for women in the UK
The Student Room:
What The Frock!:
- Meet Bethany: “I’ve always been a storyteller and a gob-shite”
- Meet Jayde: “I like to surprise”
- Meet Danielle: “If every gig was like What The Frock! people would love doing comedy”
- Interview: Rachel Parris
Ayesha Giselle Life Coach:
- Stop looking for the right person… Be the right person
- What is the real secret to success?
- You have everything you need for where you are today
- 6 reasons why you’re struggling to achieve your goals
- How your thoughts create your reality
- 10 reasons why you need to hire a coach
- Conveyancing – What’s the Job of a Conveyancer?
- 14 Garden Villages Planned, £6 Billion Spend!
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly
The Oaks Treatment:
- What Not To Say When Your Loved One Is In Recovery
- How Will My Loved One’s Recovery Process Affect Our Relationship?
- World Mental Health Day: Recognising and challenging the stigmatisation of schizophrenia
- The Great British Baking Therapy
- Preparing for your first therapy session
- Winter blues: Understanding Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Establishing trust with your therapist
- International Men’s Day: Men’s mental health
- Your experiences: A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) solution for depression
- How to cope with eating disorders at Christmas and New Year
- Could therapy help you lose weight? The psychology of overeating explained
- New Year 2015: The psychology of New Year’s Resolutions
- Hip-hop therapy: Top 10 songs in the last decade that talk about mental health
- Interview: Alastair Campbell speaks to us about mental health and stigma
- Could doodling be good for your mental health?
- Your experiences: A counselling solution for relationship problems
- #UniMentalHealthDay: RSCPP therapists’ advice for students on managing mental health at university
- LGBT History Month: Mental health and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans identity
- Profile: Men Get Eating Disorders Too
- Self Harm Awareness Day: How to support someone who is self harming
- RSCPP social media survey results: Face-to-face still the best way to open up
- Mental health and wellbeing during pregnancy
- How to deal with post-natal mental health issues
- How bosses can help with their staff’s mental health
- Adjusting to life after the arrival of a new baby
- Food and mental health: Can you eat yourself happier?
- How to help someone you think may need therapy
- How regular exercise can help boost your mood
- Your experiences: A counselling solution for depression
- General Election 2015: What does each party’s manifesto pledge for mental health?
- Mental Health Awareness Week: A more mindful approach to therapy
- Your experiences: A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) solution for self esteem problems
- 8 things you probably describe as ‘OCD’ but aren’t
- RSCPP debunks 11 myths about going to therapy
- Quiz: Can you tell depression myths from fact?
- What is NICE, how and why does it recommend therapies, and why does it matter?
- What not to say to someone with mental health problems
- How RSCPP helps you find the best, most qualified therapists in your area
- Managing stress throughout the school holidays
- How to boost your wellbeing during the holidays
- RSCPP’s top 16 summer reads on mental health
- Managing eating disorders during ‘bikini diet’ season
- Quiz: Can you tell anxiety myths from facts?
- How to mentally prepare yourself for September and stave off the post-summer blues
- What to say to someone with mental health problems
- What is the best treatment for depression?
- What is the best treatment for anxiety?